The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Labelling lines Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

i quite often have draw diagrams with automata and i always wonder if there is some proper way to handle the labelling of lines/transitions. When i simply use the text marker to add text to a line, the text is put directly on top of the line with white background. However, i want the text to be transparent and directly next to the line without the text and line interfering. I currently do it by resizing the box and adjusting the alignment, but this seems like a hack a breaks easily when i change something afterwards. So is there any proper way to put the line labeling next to the line with transparent background? Thanks for any answer!