The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mountain Lion: Mail, Sync fail Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have tried the solution for Mail, with the terminal script and moving the script to a different folder. I keep getting an error message:

Script Handler Failed

Errors returned from handler <ScriptHandler:0x4130880 com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.ScriptHandler.Default NSBundle </Applications/OmniFocus.app/Contents/PlugIns/BuiltInClippingHandlers.plugin> (not yet loaded)>: {
NSAppleScriptErrorBriefMessage = "{} doesn\U2019t match the parameters {CurrentApplicationInfo, ClippingTasks} for clipping.";
NSAppleScriptErrorMessage = "{} doesn\U2019t match the parameters {CurrentApplicationInfo, ClippingTasks} for clipping.";
NSAppleScriptErrorNumber = -1721;
NSAppleScriptErrorRange = NSRange: {0, 0};
}

but then the clipping is added to the inbox anyway, but without any text.

Second, every time I sync it asks me for my password to Omni. "The server OmniSync requires authentication." Despite entering the correct username and password (allowing sync to go ahead appropriately), and checking the 'Remember in Keychain' box, it always asks me to enter it again.

Thanks in advance for any help.