The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Audio stream crashes OmniWeb Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Repeatable. Listening to Leo Laporte's radio show streaming from the KFI website. If I try to open a new tab or window while the stream is playing, it crashes OmniWeb. Only happens with OmniWeb. Safari and Firefox play the stream fine if a new tab or window are opened. I do have Flip4Mac installed if that matters. I sent the crash report in.

Just downloaded OmniWeb-5.7-Beta-2-v618 Revision: 98981. OmniWeb no longer crashes when switching to a new tab or browser window with the audio stream playing. Yay! When a new browser window is launched, the stream continues to play! Yay! When a new tab is launched, the audio stream stops. I guess this could be seen as a feature. I'm not exactly sure though. Maybe there's a setting in the prefs to allow the stream to continue if you are in another tab? I don't know. But it mostly works now, just not in a multi-tabbed browser! Is that something that will be fixed? Or is it working properly now?

Great job Omni-guys!