The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Actions to top of project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there,

When I move an action into a project in the sidebar, is there a way to set OmniFocus to always move that action to the TOP of the project instead of the BOTTOM of the project?

Thanks,
Scott

Not that I can find. If you have the destination project showing in the main panel, dragging an action and dropping it on the project name seems to insert it at the top, but not if you drag to the sidebar.

Thanks so much... I'll send it to Omni Group as a feature request.