The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sorting actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible to sort actions within a project (in planning mode) by due date? (Or, state date for that matter, but due date makes more sense to me.) I don't usually enter actions in sequence, but as they come to mind, and resequencing them would be useful.

Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by korm View Post
Is it possible to sort actions within a project (in planning mode) by due date? (Or, state date for that matter, but due date makes more sense to me.) I don't usually enter actions in sequence, but as they come to mind, and resequencing them would be useful.

Paul
Not in Planning mode. But you can use the u and d keys to move actions up and down, and the arrow keys to move between them.

Can Omni please consider adding a "sort by due date" feature, within a project? My repeating actions are a mess otherwise. Manually sorting seems like a silly requirement.