The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Screencasts on advanced Omnifocus features Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey guys,

My roommate just made a bunch of screencasts on some of the more advanced features of Omnifocus. There are actually three of them. You can find them here:

http://www.asianefficiency.com/task-...functionality/

I hope you guys like them and find them useful.

We tweeted a link to these earlier today from the OmniFocus account, and based on the number of times I've seen them get re-tweeted, it looks like they're a hit. Please tell your roommate thanks for putting them together! :-)

I told him and he appreciated the kind words.

We got a lot of inquiries and traffic from the retweet. Win/win :)

We are also working on some more articles and screencasts on Omnifocus, so lookout soon for some cool content soon.