The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Help w/Creating a Perspective Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was hoping someone could help me create a perspective that would first be grouped by projects then show only action items that have a specific start date (i.e. today). I would like this would be easy to do, but no matter what combination i try and use with the drop downs, i can't get this to work.

Basically, i just want to know what starts today by project and nothing else.

Any suggestions?

Context mode, grouped by start date, sorted by project, close all the groups except starting today. Make sure Restore Expansion is checked when you save the perspective.