The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quick Suggestion: Tasks w/ Attachments or Notes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just thought I'd throw this out there, and it would be a very simple re-design if others agreed. I don't like the size or location of the little paperclip icon that tells the user that the task has an attachment or note. To me, it's easy to miss those tasks with attachments/notes because it's far removed from the task name.

I think a better design would be some other way to indicate you've attached a file, or there is a note, associated with the task. Perhaps putting the icon right after the task name, instead of it being off in the extreme right hand margin.

Just a random thought.....maybe it's just me. :)

Thank you.

Scott