The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unwanted Attachments in action notes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've come to somewhat monitor the varying sizes of the database, since it affects sync speed. Some investigation find that clipping from mail in the desktop app. can get me unnecessary attachments from HTML mail (gifs) or accidental word documents getting included in the DB.

Would it be possible to have some setting in clippings that would warn if anything else than text is included in a new action. I understand that this is a desktop app issue, but the downside with having croft in the DB shows up in the performance of the iPhone app.
cheers,
ceffe