The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omniplan milestone Filter Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there

I want to filter tasks that end by a certain date i.e. my milestone date. So for example I have a project that runs for 12 months. Within this I have 5 weekly milestones.

15th Sept to 17th October but the whole project ends mid-2009.

I want to filter all tasks that are planned to complete by the end of this milestone. So for example, next milestone is 15th Sept to 17th October. So I can see the potential delivery on the 17th October, how can I filter tasks that run and complete in this 5 week period.

Is there anyway to do this?

Many thanks

chat-noir

You should be able to do this with View->Filter Tasks if you've set your baseline. You can set up a filter that matches All conditions, with one condition being Planned End is on or before the later date and the other being Planned End is on or after the earlier date.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 34.jpg
Views:	481
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	700