The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Advise for a new user Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I just bought OmniFocus iPad yesterday and bump into the questions below. Can someone please help me?

1) Sorting actions in Context by Start/Due Date. Currently it is very disorganized ie: when i'm at Home, i want to work on actions base on its due dates. I can't use Forecast because I want to mug on actions when i'm related to a specific context like Home.

2) Sorting actions in Project by Start/Due date. I understand we can manually rearrange the actions but ie: i have a big list in Miscellaneous project and its so dynamic that it will waste time to do sorting manually.

3) Setting priorities on actions. i.e.: i have 10 tasks today on Forecast, but would like to work on them base on its priority. I could flag them but it doesn't rank them if i have >2 flagged item. I can't rearrange the tasks in Forecast view and they are sorted its based on due dates (or time).

4) An easy way to view actions without Start/Due date in Context/Project/Forecast.
i.e.: i'm free a particular day and would like to mug on some actions without start/due dates.

5) Action status. Is there a way to mark Action in different status as I work on it: ie: In-progress, deferred, delegated?

Thanks

Last edited by aurora; 2012-05-06 at 08:09 PM..