The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Remove Graffletopia stencils from iPad? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I got download happy with stencils for my iPad and it seems that some of the non-iPhone and iPad UI stencils are causing OG to crash. Is there any way to remove them from within iTunes? Thanks!

Same here, downloaded lots of stencils that don't work and can't delete them. Stencil conversion/compatibility and easier file management would make this a lot more useful

You can either delete unwanted stencils from the Document Browser in OmniGraffle for iPad (it's the Trash Can icon), or when the iPad is plugged into your computer in the Apps tab in iTunes you can select unwanted files and press the Delete key to get rid of them.

Thanks Joel, good to know about the trash can from within the iPad.

After frustrating trial and error last night I figured out I could delete while in iTunes and had intended to follow up on this thread. I wish Apple would maKe it more obvious...