The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Templates saving as copies? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I searched the forums and found no solution to this, so I am left to ask it myself.

I have a template I am creating. It is 2 pages so far. 1 title page, and 1 page for a website wireframe. I save the template and close it. Great. I realized that there is a formatting error in the template, so I open it back up. I fix the formatting error and click save. Close the document, great. Now in my template chooser, there is a copy of the original template in addition to the original template itself (ie. TemplateName and TemplateName-1).

The question is, how do I save over the original multipage template? I want only one copy of this in the template chooser.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

I do not know if this is the help you seek, but ...

The templates you create yourself are stored in ~/Library/Application Support/OmniGraffle/Templates, so you can manually remove the ones you do not want.