The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Document Interchange Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Document Interchange is definitely something I would like to do (both in and out), shortly after we add more features to our local time-based notifications (on/off, sound, combine simultaneous alerts) and finish location-based notifications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
Document Interchange is definitely something I would like to do (both in and out), shortly after we add more features to our local time-based notifications (on/off, sound, combine simultaneous alerts) and finish location-based notifications.
That sounds like a early 2011 if we're lucky...

PLEASE... NO...!

This is so KEY for me, and I would assume for most business users....

ASAP please...

You guys kill it.. Thnx...

Last edited by datajockey; 2010-08-02 at 07:02 PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
... since some time passed I would like to ask how is it going with the "location based notification update" for the iPhone app? ;-) I would love to have such a feature - eagerly waiting for this ...

Hi all

Sorry to be a nag, but could the omni elves give us any idea of whether this feature request is progressing?

Thanks for any advice.

fb

Any updates on this?

I've been with OmniFocus since before "The Beginning," but it took getting an iPad for me to really start using it. Ha! Which is funny because now I'm using it on my work computers, my iPhone...just something about the iPad tied it all together.

ANYWAY, I am also embracing, for the first time, attaching documents to tasks. If I know a task needs a document, I just go get the document right there to try and grease the wheels for when the task needs completing.

Thing is, most these documents for me are PDFs. PDFs that I need to take aciton on. Either by AirPrinting them, or doing some kind of work on them using GoodReader or iAnnotate PDF.

Right now OmniFocus is really great about letting me look at them. And that's about it. No way to kick them out into another program. Do I need to email a support ninja?