The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Shiira-like sidebar (a bit modified, of course) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would love to be able to do more things from within the sidebar, for example manage my downloads and bookmarks, get RSS headlines and more like in Shiira 1. However to save space widthways, it would be more practical to have symbol tabs in the bottom of the sidebar, unlike Shiira's text tabs.

A great additional feature would be the possibility to write your own sidebar plugins as there are so many possible ways to use it.

/henkan

Second.

I would love to see it in the OmniTab view... so I have my OmniTabs and below, in a slideable area, RSS, iChat, etc.

BZ

I would love to have downloads in a sidebar, that would really help -tons-.