The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SP10: RSS Feed Not Recognized Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
http://www.jammersreviews.com/info/rss.xml

I came across this new feed, and for some reason it's not being recognized by OW. (I double-checked, and it works perfectly fine in Safari.) In fact, now that I look at it, ALL of the feeds are broken, on every site I've tried to check so far — for trying to add a new feed, that is. OW just treats it as text or HTML.

Fortunately, old feeds still seem to work.

Update: I *was* able to bookmark the RSS feed using the little feed icon in the bottom status bar, rather than following an in-page hyperlink. But the "folder" for the feed was empty, with no articles listed in the feed. Interestingly, when I switched back to 5.1.3 to update all my RSS feeds, OW correctly updated the feed with all the links. This suggests to me that there's something fundamental broken in 5.5's handling of RSS pages.