The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Enhancements to site prefs Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
1 - ability to apply to a URL path in addition to a domain (i.e. different rules for www.site.com and www.site.com/email)

2 - option to load or not load plug-ins (like now with images)

3 - spell-check in form fields on site-by-site basis rather than globally on or off (some sites I post code fragments, so it's a pain, but then others like here I could use it, being a bad typist)

4 - Cache control - I'd love, I mean really love, like I'd take troy to lunch somewhere other than u-village, if I could set cache on a site-by-site basis. Then the stuff I surf for fun/news/stuff I could have cache turned on, and then the stuff I'm working on set to NEVER.

Of the above, the ones I'd like to see most are Handycam's 1&2 (especially 2.) I'd also like to be able to attach a custom javascript to a page, just like a custom CSS. This would be like Greasemonkey in Firefox. I know you can do this with CreamMonkey for Safari; I don't know how much trouble it would be integrating this into OW's custom WebKit flow.

I very much agree with being able to set Site-specific Cache (including off-line cache), plug-ins and Javascript.

Spell Check is less of an issue for me, but I can see the value.