The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Disabling of resource loda in Gantt not available Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

For the purpose of a grant proposal, I would like to disable resource load from being shown in the Gantt view. It just provides for a too garbled display.
However, this option seems to be blurred (see picture). How do I enable it??

/Fredrik
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	disable.png
Views:	541
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	2741  

Last edited by Fredrik; 2013-03-21 at 12:04 AM..

Hi Fredrik!

The show/hide resource load option is only available in Resource View and is now under the View > Timeline submenu.

If you're looking to hide resource names on the Gantt chart, click View > View Options and change the Task Label for the right side of tasks from "Assigned" to "None". You can also use this tool if you want to display different information about the task in the Gantt chart. I hope that helps!

Steve S.

Hi!

Thanks! View options gave me the ability ot show what I wanted in the display.

Thank you!

Fredrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenk View Post
Hi Fredrik!

The show/hide resource load option is only available in Resource View and is now under the View > Timeline submenu.

If you're looking to hide resource names on the Gantt chart, click View > View Options and change the Task Label for the right side of tasks from "Assigned" to "None". You can also use this tool if you want to display different information about the task in the Gantt chart. I hope that helps!

Steve S.