The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How do I SHARE the project file with others? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
My boss is INTRIGUED with OmniPlan now that I've put his master list of projects in a Gantt Chart and shown him how the milestones stack up and collide.

BUT, I'm not clear on how the OP project file can be SHARED between the two of us to tweak the plan with updates, edits, etc.

I'm sure there's a workaround, but I think it'd be a deal breaker NOT to be abl to have "multiple authors" managing the project plan.

Thoughts?