The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus PDF Manual not printing properly.. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I am trying to have my OmniFocus manual printed by a service that uses Windows PCs, and for some reason the header fonts are printing as clusters of dots. I am assuming it is an issue with the fonts installed on the computer that is printing the manual, but I do not have any control over what can be installed on that computer.

Does anybody know how to fix this problem? I was able to print the manual for OmniPlan just fine on the same computer..

Thanks!

Edward

Hello Edward,

I recall a similar problem with an earlier version of the PDF manual that a customer was viewing in Adobe Acrobat. But the manual has been updated since then; when was the last time you downloaded it? If my understanding is correct, you shouldn’t need the fonts that were used in order to view the PDF correctly.

If you have the latest version of the manual <http://downloads.extremesims.com/omn...1.5-Manual.pdf> and it's still not working properly, please let me know and I'll see if we can do something more to help.

Hello again,

Our resourceful graphic design person just came to me with a version of the OmniFocus manual that may give you better results. Can you try this version, and let us know if it works properly with the printer you're using?

Thanks very much,
Bill

http://www.omnigroup.com/ftp/pub/out...ual%20test.pdf