The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Problems with iWeb '08 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I redid my dive club's website using iWeb '08, and I'm fairly happy with the results, with (literally) one exception: the crash that results from OmniWeb 5.5.4 attempting to view the photo album index page. Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer all render the page fine.

I'm curious if it's just my system, or whether others with OmniWeb see the same problem.

The site is http://www.divewisconsin.com; simply go there and click the Photos link at the top of the page.

I haven't yet tried the 5.6 SneakyPeek build, so it's possible this has already been resolved. The crash log has been submitted to OmniGroup, I just thought I'd ask here to see if others have the same problem.

Thanks,
Dave

Looks like it's fine with sneaky peak build 89965.

No - I have the same issue. Seems it's a known bug in Omniweb...

works fine for me, 90700

Looks fine with Safari. I'm having more serious problems with iWeb'08. The fonts and alignments come out different once they are posted on the website than they are on my published page; Sometimes the links don't work; Often the website loads slowly; Some people cannot see the photos in my photo gallery at all!; Plus, I cannot join webiste rings, because of incompatibility. There is absolutely NO customer service at Apple, so I can't get my problems fixed. I emailed them a week ago, and have not heard back. Could I legally get a refund from .Mac and/or iWeb'08 even if it's been longer than their 30 day period? (Frustrated with Apple!)

Sneaky peek 92008 works fine as well.