The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Saved Filter Tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I really like the filter tasks. I would like to request an enhancement that would allow me to create various filters and save them so that I can apply them at any time. Also, I export my plans a lot and would like to be able to specify one of the filters when exporting or printing or calling applescript.

Is it possible to when driving omniplan by applescript to specify filter criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pslade View Post
Hi,

I really like the filter tasks. I would like to request an enhancement that would allow me to create various filters and save them so that I can apply them at any time. Also, I export my plans a lot and would like to be able to specify one of the filters when exporting or printing or calling applescript.

Is it possible to when driving omniplan by applescript to specify filter criteria?
We have a feature request for the ability to create/apply multiple filters, so I'll add a vote for you.

It's not possible to use Applescript to set the filter criteria at this time. We're planning to add this in a later version of OmniPlan.