The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Request for a 'Start Soon' View Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Right now, the OF for iPhone Home screen reads:

Inbox
Projects
Contexts
Due Soon
Overdue
Flagged

May I request a 'Start Soon' view be added, so each morning I can see that I've put off until today ;-).

Thanks,

Andrew

I'd like to go a step further - I'd like to be able to add and change these top-level items to show whatever I want, like a Smart Folder. Choose the criteria like Finder's Smart Folders and save, then you have a list of exactly what you want (for example, I'd like a "dashes" list - I have plenty of home-based chores that take less than ten minutes, so if I entered the expected duration I could have a list that shows anything that will take ten minutes or less, in the home context)

We've got a feature request open on bringing perspectives to the iPhone version. I'd urge you both to send email to the support ninjas - tap the button in settings - so we can get these requests filed appropriately. Thanks!