The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

fit the Entire Project into one page Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello Guys, I have a huge senior Design project i have 14 tasks with sub tasks I need to fit that in one us letter page to print it out to instructor please help me

Not to worry, it's a piece of cake! In the print dialog, underneath the Printer and Presets widgets, there's one that is normally set at Copies & Pages. If you click on that and look near the bottom of the list, you'll see OmniPlan. Choose that, and you'll get the opportunity to set the number of pages wide and tall you want your printout to be. You can also choose whether or not to print the Gantt chart, the outline, or both together.