The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Mark Reviewed" button greyed out Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
For some reason the "Mark Reviewed" button is greyed out when I am in Review mode - so I can't actually Review items properly. Any ideas why OF has suddenly begun operating this way? And how can I fix it?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Do you have an item selected? The "Mark Reviewed" button remains grayed-out until you make a selection.

-Dennis

I realise that - but when I make a selection, marking it reviewed does nothing, whereas previously the item would disappear after being marked reviewed.

It sounds like your view bar settings have changed. Here's what I use for my Review perspective:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.jpg
Views:	704
Size:	4.5 KB
ID:	716

I haven't seen any changes in review behavior in recent sneaky peak builds and there are no bugs there that I'm aware of.

-Dennis

Last edited by Toadling; 2008-09-23 at 11:39 AM.. Reason: Oops, wrong screenshot.

Hmmm. Even adjusting settings to look like yours doesn't help - selecting items then hitting Mark Reviewed = nothing happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferp View Post
Hmmm. Even adjusting settings to look like yours doesn't help - selecting items then hitting Mark Reviewed = nothing happens.
Argh, I'm sorry. I posted the wrong screenshot. I updated my post above with the proper settings. Try again?

-Dennis

Actually, I just fiddled around some more and got it to work. And I quickly made a new snapshot of my Review settings!!! :)

Phew!

Thank you for taking the time to post.

Jennifer

Great! Glad you got it working. And I'm sorry if I led you astray. :-)

-Dennis

Nah, you made me realise that my settings had probably gotten out of whack.

Now, if someone could help me figure out why OF on the Iphone refuses to work (and always has!)...

Jennifer