The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Send to App for HTML Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just sent this to the ninjas but wanted to repost here in case anyone else wants to voice a similar request--

=================

I need to be able to get my notes out to another app where I can print them from work easily. When I print emails with plain HTML and dynamic HTML from a browser the right side gets cutoff and I lose a lot of info. However, if I send myself a dynamic HTML doc and then convert it to PDF with the app "PDF Converter" I can get a PDF I can send to myself that I can save and print. This is an acceptable stopgap until OmniOutliner implements DOC and PDF output (which I am also requesting...but not asking for immediately like I am the HTML feature).

Thus, my request is simply that you add HTML and/or Dynamic HTML to the "Send to App" dialog box and let me open that in another application. I don't think that should take any real programming effort as you clearly already have the mechanism built in to create the HTML document and it would help me immensely.

Last edited by Animgif; 2011-08-23 at 02:14 PM..