The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Due Soon/Overdue not updated on iPhone OF? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I wasn't able (or willing) to sync my iPhone OF with my desktop OF over the weekend (8/25-8/28). I worked with the iPhone OF, and made some changes, syncing to iDisk only.

Today I notice that the iPhone OF has not updated some pending 'Due Soon's (24 hours) that were 'Due Soon' on Friday. Uh. That doesn't seem right.

Is this a known issue/FAQ? Surely it's not the designed behavior.

This sounds like a known bug, where OmniFocus on the phone/iPod does not always correctly update the counters. This bug is fixed for 1.0.2, so hopefully when that is released it will solve your problem. Meanwhile, our apologies for that bug.