Any idea to perform this action ? (Using an applescript maybe ? I have checked the applescript dictionary of OO, but i did not found the "link" keyword...)
- Capturing the RTF data from the OO row by placing its text in the clipboard, and extracting the raw rtf data from there.
set dataRTF to the clipboard as «class RTF »
- Writing the RTF data out to a file
- Converting the RTF file to HTML with a textutil command line
- Performing some string operations on the HTML to wrap potential links with <a HREF tags
- Converting the HTML back to RTF, again with textutil
- Capturing the TextEdit RTF version (now with clickable links) into the clipboard
- Replacing the OO row contents with the clipboard contents.
Maybe the OO mouse operation doesn't seem so bad now :-)
Last edited by RobTrew; 2010-10-31 at 12:43 PM..