The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

New app on the block: "Flow" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Anyone heard of Flow?

It's a slick-looking combination of web, mac and iOS apps that does task management with delegation.

The downside is the (subscription-based) price, lack of full context support (although you could emulate it with tags), and the Mac app is data entry only I believe (you use the web or iOS apps to manage tasks). However, the multi-user component to the system looks absolutely amazing.

I know Omni mentioned in the past they were considering working on delegation with the 2.0 releases of OmniPlan and OmniFocus. Anyone from Omni care to comment on how similar your plans are to what Flow does? (Bonus points if you have some kind of web app, for delegating to Windows users.)

To the rest of you, what do you think? Care to reassure me about how OmniFocus is better?

Amorya