The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniGraffle Presentations in a WXP PC? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
IS there any way of opening an OmniGraffle presentation in Windows XP?
I am working in a presentation in my MAC but i will have to show it in a meeting room with a laptop PC in a videowall...so...
THanks

Gonzo

I would make a PDF and hope they have Acrobat on the machine (perhaps depending on your situation you can bring Acrobat reader and your preso on a USB drive). Or paste each canvas laboriously into powerpoint?

Export to PPT would be useful (even via a trip through Keynote which can save a PPT).