The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can I drop a new template on an already finished page? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I made a comic page starting out with a Deluxe blank page. Now it is finished. There are three photos on it.

Is it possible now to drop a new template into that page?
I see one that has four boxes. I tried sliding it and dropping it over the existing page with pictures, but of course nothing happened.

Do I have to go through the process from start all over again or is there a way to slip that new template onto the page and then resize the pictures and the positions of the dialogue balloons?

-kismet

Have you tried Format->Choose Diagram Style...?

Select-all and copy on your page, open a new document from the template and then paste?

Last edited by john.gersh; 2011-08-11 at 05:03 AM..