The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keyboard shortcut to expand/shrink attachment Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Howdy,

Is there a keyboard shortcut that can mimic the clicking on an attachment to toggle the expanded/shrunk state? I'm trying to use the software without using the mouse as much as possible, and this is a major sticking point.

Thanks much,

=D

What do you mean by "expanded/shrunk state?" To "expand" the attachment, are you using Quick Look or do you mean actually opening the attachment?

To preview it with Quick Look, select the icon (with mouse or by Shift-right/left arrow) and hit the spacebar.

I don't know of a way to actually open the attachment file in it's assigned application (e.g. a PDF in Preview).

-Dennis

Last edited by Toadling; 2009-01-26 at 11:35 AM.. Reason: Added keyboard shortcut

I think you mean command-tilde?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatOne View Post
I think you mean command-tilde?
Do you mean Command-' (i.e. single quote rather than tilde)?

-Dennis

In fact, I do ;-)

Thanks, that's perfect. Command-single-quote is perfect for opening the quick-look version of the attachment.