The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iPhone OmniOutliner Mini App/Widget Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi Omni.

Thought I'd put a shout in for this. This is a way bigger deal to me than an Omnifocus mini app since iCal sync will go a long way in useablity. I type meetings and lecture notes directly into a Palm T3 (I'm fast but that iPhone keypad may be quciker with practice) of which I have a slight love, mostly hate relationship with. It has never been a stable device (laptops are not an option for me in these situations), and besides mobile programmes based around word functionability simply don't contain the beauty of working with outlines. Just text outlining with some RTF formating (Bold, Italic, Colours) would be all that was required - an outline could be prettied up back on the desktop app.

Any chance? Do others want this? Omnigroup if apple allow this sort of thing please save us from our Palm's.