The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus AppleScript for Statistics Creation (for download) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I do not think this is related to US dates, as I get the same error and use UK date format.

I meant the date format wrtitten like this: month/day/year.
I use: day/month/year.
It's strange that it works with the "european-mainland" ;-) format.
I have changed my systems settings to the US (UK uses the same) date format and could reproduce the issue.
I will fix the code so that it will work with both.

A quick workaround will be to change your date format in the system settings to day/month/year (for example selecting the german or italian date format).

that would be great : ) I loved the idea behind the script ..
Looking at hard numbers coming from your pim can be both inspiring and depresssing ; ) hmmm too much tv lately !

I have uploaded the new version with the date bugfix.
There was also a formatting issue related to the decimals.
In europe (mainland ;-)) we use "," as separator for the decimals in uk, us... you use "."

I have also added a new parameter so you can set how many weeks back you want the statistic to show.

Last edited by digitalimago; 2008-10-25 at 12:07 AM..

Very nice script !! even an audio alert when it's finished ...
I learned something about my work habits from looking at it ..

great job . : )

I have uploaded a new version of the script.

Now the script does the processing of the archive.
But you have to tell the script if it should process the current database or the archive.
Usually you will need to process the archive only after you have moved new "old" items to the archive. So you can control ist using a flag.

I have also added two more graphics.
So you can see how long usually it does take to process (duration till completed) your tasks (0-1 days, less then 8, less then 30, less then 90, less then 180).

There is also a graph that show how old your current active tasks are. (using the same logic as above)

Hope this helps to find out a bit more about your working with OmniFocus... and that the script is not too buggy ;-)

Every time I try to run the script I get this error message:

It's on line #675.

Hope this can be easily fixed.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I think I have found the issue.
I did not have any tasks older then 180 days, so I did not notice my cut and paste error. Now it should be fixed.
I have uploaded a new Version to the main post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalimago View Post
Hi,

I think I have found the issue.
I did not have any tasks older then 180 days, so I did not notice my cut and paste error. Now it should be fixed.
I have uploaded a new Version to the main post.
Thank you very much! :)

Any way I can download the file directly? I'm having trouble accessing it through the forum.

Thank you!
Soren