The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Personal WebDAV Server Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I run my own server at home and have a WebDAV folder I use elsewhere. Can I use that WebDAV folder for Omnigraffle for iPad or does it have to be the Omni WebDAV?

Thanks.

You can use your own WebDAV server — Omni builds to standards so that the users have greater freedom of choice.

Hmmm. When I try to log in, I get the following message:

"The certificate for this server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be xxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx which could put your confidential information at risk. Would you like to connect to the server anyway?"

I click OK but nothing happens...

Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murman View Post
I click OK but nothing happens...

Any ideas?
I also found the WebDAV support in OG for iPad to be quite problematic. In my case the solution to an apparently completely unrelated problem was to add a slash at the end of the server address...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaz View Post
I also found the WebDAV support in OG for iPad to be quite problematic. In my case the solution to an apparently completely unrelated problem was to add a slash at the end of the server address...
If you connect to the Omni Sync Server from the Finder you also have to add a trailing slash. If you connect to a Mac with WebDAV service enabled, you don't have to add the trailing slash from either Finder or OmniGraffle for iPad.