The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mail with MailTags checkbox not enabled Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have OF and Mail with Mailtags (both most recent versions) on Snow Leopard.

I am not able to enable the checkbox in Clippings that correspond to "Mail with MailTags". Can anyone shed light on why this can happen and what can fix it?

I followed the instructions here, http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=13906

but that doesn't seem to work.