The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

drawing a line inside a circle Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
helo

I am drawing an orchestra seating plan. For this, I have a half circle. I need to draw lines in it to divide it in sexctions. Then I should get little textboxes in, the same as in the whole figure. How do I do tat or is there maybe a pie diagram available?

If you're using OmniGraffle 5.1 or later, there are arc and wedge shapes where you can drag the corners about to increase the angle, etc.

They're available from the Lines and Shape Inspector (where you would change an existing shape to the arc or wedge), and also in the Shapes stencil.

Hope that helps,