The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Gmail doesn't work - is it just me or ... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Go to gmail, open the site preferences (under the Omniweb menu) then you can set which browser to broadcast as. I set it to FireFox (just for gmail) and it works perfectly thus far. It even shows the chat status on the left (which it won't show if you choose Safari as your browser type).

This has worked well for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiantm3
I think you are misunderstanding the issue. The site loads, but you can't click on any emails. Even with your tip. None of the links actually work.
That was not mentioned in the top post, now, was it? I responded to the complaint as it was stated.

I'm sorry I can't offer a suggestion for your problem but I have never experienced that issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiantm3
I think you are misunderstanding the issue. The site loads, but you can't click on any emails. Even with your tip. None of the links actually work.
Just in case people are still experiencing this problem, if you identify as OmniWeb while viewing gmail this problem should go away and you can view and interact with the site normally.

Gmail works flawlessly with OmniWeb 5.5b2 here…