The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Switching between WebDAV and Bonjour Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Usually I do a local bonjour sync, but occasionally I'd like to sync to a WebDAV server. However, it looks like OF does not remember the WebDAV once I switched back to Bonjour, and then once I go back to Bonjour it tells me right away my iPhone database is incompatible and I have to either "keep device" or "keep sync." First of all, the choices are very confusingly named -- should be "this" or "remote". Second, this is inconvenient in general.

Can we keep both options and sync at a flick of a button? Ideally the switch would be close, even on the toolbar. "Local sync" and "remote sync."