The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Word wrapping in sidebar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello gents,

I just started using OmniFocus and so far I'm really liking what I see. I think I may have finally found the GTD app I've been looking for and I'm starting to get excited.

I have one slight grievance with the UI that I was hoping there was a way to tweak on the user end. Right now as I add projects, when they show up in the sidebar the names are truncated with a trailing elipsis (e.g. Build widget for the...). I find myself sometimes clicking on the wrong project because of this truncation as it cuts off important parts of the project descriptor. I'm aware I can drag to resize the sidebar but that's an imperfect fix to me.

A simple and better solution to me is to turn off truncation and allow word wrapping but I cannot figure out how to do this. Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.

-Eric