The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

i don't see mode in this version 1.6? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am new to omni and think i am going to love it, but all the stuff i look at in the new user video it shows a mode button is it in the new version in another spot?

View>Customise Toolbar

Add it to your toolbar from the options available.

As JKT mentioned, the mode button can be added via customizing the toolbar. Note that the 'Projects' and 'Contexts' buttons that are in the default toolbar perform the same function, just a different look with 2 buttons instead of one. I believe these were added in version 1.5, so some of the older videos have the older default 'Mode' button. Pick either the Mode button or the Projects and Contexts buttons-whichever appeals most to you.