The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Repetitious security certificate questions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The sneaky peek asks me about security certificates every time the same certificate comes up. This is kind of annoying when I load a workspace with eight pages from the same site, and have to say ok eight times. Pre-5.5 versions allowed me to hit "override" once, and then subsequent loads from that certificate did not pepper me with questions.

An "always allow this site to use this certificate" option would be nice too.

I have a similar issue with one of the sites that I would like to use through OmniWeb (SP7) and cannot as well. I get the repeated certificate question over and over, but it's on the same web page. It continues until I cancel.

The site in question is a SuSE Linux Openexchange Server 4. It should also be pointed out that IE (on windows) and Safari have problems with this site too, but not in the same way that OmniWeb does. Firefox seems to be the only browser (family) that properly deals with an OpenExchange Server site over https, at least how this one is configured.

Still the same in sneaky peek 10.

The release notes seem to say that this is an unimplemented feature, but I'm not sure. You did file a bug on this, right?