The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dashboard widget of tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
1. Feature request: It would be great if there was a dashboard widget people could use to view their tasks, or all tasks in a specific project plan. Perhaps reading the ical files from the HTML Export?

2. Is it possible to create a HTML customized template that displays information for a specific task item (group)? I have people within my organization who are only caring about group items that correspond to their stuff, and I am wondering if there is a way to output just the task group they are interested in.

3. I am trying to increase the quality of information I can export from the plan. Right now the HTML Export creates a web page of files based on a template. Would it be possible in the future to be able to specify additional template files to be created so that I could create a rss formatted feed alongside the index.html (then I could also build my own dashboard widget)?

Great product!

Thanks!

Pete.

I concur!
Please either create the hooks for a Dashboard widget or build a Dashboard widget that displays next action items, all task, or task/action items for a specific project.