The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Are the iOS apps worth using standalone? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiK View Post
I couldn't agree more. I've been an OmniFocus user since the original alpha version was launched and a day 1 adopter on all three platforms.
So am I, RiK, but would you feel so enthusiastic if you didn't have the desktop version? If you'd bought OF for iPad as a standalone product, or God-forbid just the iPhone version? IMHO, there's a strong stench of "bait-and-switch" wafting from OG in regard to the iDevice apps, as I've outlined here.