The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Task/Calendar Integration Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Thanks for looking at this post. I am considering purchasing this app and I have a simple question:

What do I need to do so that I can have the view displayed in the screen below? I don't want to have to sync. What i would like is to enter tasks in this app in my iPhone and enter my calendar items in my iphone calendar, and for this app to show me my calendar items (which I entered in the standard iphone calendar) and my task items as entered in this app. Is this what is needed for me to be able to get this view?

Thank you for your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphadog View Post
What do I need to do so that I can have the view displayed in the screen below? I don't want to have to sync.
I am not sure what you mean by not wanting to have to sync. The first place you should research is the OmniFocus iPhone manual. Your general inquiry regarding Forecast mode and the Apple calendar are addressed on pages 22-23.

http://downloads2.omnigroup.com/soft...one-Manual.pdf

Quote:
What do I need to do so that I can have the view displayed in the screen below?
You just have to choose the “Forecast” view from OF's home screen ( see http://www.omnigroup.com/images/prod...me-Gallery.jpg

Quote:
What i would like is to enter tasks in this app in my iPhone and enter my calendar items in my iphone calendar, and for this app to show me my calendar items (which I entered in the standard iphone calendar) and my task items as entered in this app. Is this what is needed for me to be able to get this view?
Yes, regardless whether you sync or not.