The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Background Image - How to stop tiling? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there,

I'm trying to use an image as the backdrop for a handful of rows. I'm using the 'Image' button in the Appearance:Color section of the Inspector.

My problem is that the image wants to tile itself within the designated space. I've tried scaling the image and the edges keep moving around. Currently, with seven rows selected, the top and bottom edges of the image are just below the middle of the fourth row. I've played with the pixels per inch as well. It hasn't helped.

Pixel-wise, the seven rows take up an area of 669x343 pixels.

This is a lot more complicated than it might be.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to control this feature? Without requiring extensive experimentation?

Thanks