The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"alpha release expired" ?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm receiving this message today despite the fact I've been downloading builds regularly. I've tried downloading an early (day before) version, but same message.

How do I get rid of this and open my OmniFocus document?

Thanks so much,
Jennifer

I'm having the same issue today - is no one else running into this? I've already got everything migrated into Omnifocus and now i can't even open it. I tried downloading the latest build to no avail - what's going on?

I think that the Omni folks are on vacation. If your build has expired, a quick fix is to set your computer's date to a week or two ago, launch OmniFocus, and then set the date ahead again. I did that back in June when I was traveling and couldn't always download a new build before the old one expired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinb View Post
I'm having the same issue today - is no one else running into this? I've already got everything migrated into Omnifocus and now i can't even open it. I tried downloading the latest build to no avail - what's going on?
I just double-checked the latest alpha build, and it hasn't expired. I know you've downloaded the latest build, but are you somehow still running an older copy even after downloading?

Thanks Ken. I just upgraded to revision 94984 and it seems like the problem has gone away :)