The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Calendar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi I'm having a problem withe the working days.

Now it says saturday and sunday are working days and is taking wednesday and thursday as non working day. (that's when I click on extra and off hours view), when I click on normal hours the view shows two blocks from 8-12 hs and from 1 to 5 hs and working days from Monday to Friday so it's looks good as far as I can see.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance

Nico

Open up the OmniPlan preferences (under the OmniPlan menu bar item), click on the Display icon, check the setting for "Start weeks on:" and adjust if necessary.