The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Perspective Question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm sure this has been asked an answered a few times, so if you want to point me to those discussions, that'd be great. Otherwise:

Can you set a perspective so it only shows tasks from a specific project (ie: daily rituals)? If so, how? Can you set it up so it's a context-based perspective so I can see it in my iPhone or iPad versions?

Thanks.

Just select the project or projects in the sidebar, then select "Focus on" from the View menu.

Next, head over to Context view and choose whatever settings you'd like. Select "Save Window as <new perspective>".

Name the new perspective and double check that the "Restore Focus" box is checked. You should be all set. Hope this helps!