The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniGraffle 5.0 crashing my computer Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have imported a .vsd file and saved it as a .graffle file. It has happened twice now when I am editing the file that OmniGraffle hangs my entire machine. I can move the mouse but that about it. I can't even try to force quit OmniGraffle. I was forced to power down my machine twice now.

I have Omnigraffle Pro 5.0 on a new 2.5GHz Macbook Pro running 10.5.2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Would it be possible to send in that VSD file to omnigraffle@omnigroup.com so we can take a look at it?

Thanks in advance,

I have sent the VSD file over to you.

Cheers
Joe

I'm working on a document that was exclusively created in OmniGraffle and I get the same thing... my whole computer locks up and all I can do is move the cursor around. This happens at least twice a day and using the latest, fastest Macbook Pro with maxed our RAM and only one other chat application running. I run all the Adobe products, parallels, etc... nothing has crashed this machine except OmniGraffle. Any thoughts?

jskates, are you running Mac OS X 10.5.3, or an earlier version? There was talk that the updated video drivers in 10.5.3 was going to address the WindowServer lockups.